Monday, November 23, 2009

Sentosa, Orchard, Party World

Last nite sk come n bed with me, even i m tired, i oso dun feel want to sleep. :p
coz its a v hard chance tat she will come n stay my house loh~
2day, me, sk, boon siong, teck ming n boon yee meet at toa payoh having our brunch n then heading to Sentosa....is quite fun oso, but 1 thing is bad bcoz i m v tired today.
aft sentosa we continue our journey to town, nothing to do there. We just slack for awhile, ming suggest to go Party World.
Back home ard 11pm. I m super tiring...... @.@ I tot is bcoz i sleep so late ytd.
But aft i reaching home then i know the exact reason, bcoz of........PERIOD!!!! Damn loh~~~!!!

Dont know when we can have our next gathering, but I thing is not so fast ald. Coz i m too busy, all my off day having planned.....And now is peak season too.....people busy for holiday, but i busy for WORK! T.T

No comments: